Software Developer (m/f/d)
Berner Omnichannel Trading Holding SE
Künzelsau | Köln
Come and shape the future together with us in Cologne or Künzelsau (Germany) as Software Developer (m/f/d).
Was wir bieten
The values and sustainability of a family enterprise. And anything but rigid routine processes. After all, the Berner Group is undergoing a strategic transformation. Customer focus and digitalization are top priorities for us. This is the perfect setting for undaunted doers who are fully committed when daring new things, who stick to their ideas – even when this is not easy – and in this way put their lasting mark on our company, on a national as well as international level. We offer you many additional advantages. For instance, short lines of communication and decision-making, introductory training that is adjusted to you personally, a competitive salary with company pension scheme, and capital-forming benefits plus staff discounts on purchases of our expert products.
Was Sie auszeichnet
- Development-related education (studies or vocational training)
- Several years of professional experience in a team
- Experience in software development (SAP Commerce/Hybris) and software architecture skills
- Experience with agile software development methods (e.g., scrum) advantageous
- Integrity, sincerity and reliability
- Enthusiast and positive thinker
- Proven communication skills
- Balanced character set
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Resilient personality
- Self-organized way of working
Was Sie erwartet
- Participate in each phase of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Steer and optimize software architecture in all e-commerce-related systems
- Analyze requirements from product owner, feasibility check and estimation
- Design the software solution and new software features
- Develop and implement new software features and maintain existing software
- Write technical specifications and architecture documentation
- Continuously align with Quality Assurance and Software Product Management in a scrum team
Wer wir sind
We are the holding company of the Berner Group. With about 280 employees, we are managing the Europe-wide departure to the digital future and are positioning ourselves for the years to come. The Berner Group is a financially strong, owner-operated corporation in the second generation, with approximately 46 subsidiaries all over Europe.
Our core competencies are multichannel sales and the production of MRO goods, such as tools and chemical products for the automotive and industry sectors and the building trade. 8,200 people in the Berner, Caramba, and BTI Business Units make a difference – they move us ahead. Again and again, every day.