Global Application Manager (m/f/d) for our Construction or Mobility division
Berner Omnichannel Trading Holding SE
Künzelsau | Köln
Berner is the partner and C-parts specialist for craftsmen in the automotive, construction and industrial sectors. Our understanding of the challenges, working methods and processes of our customers makes the difference – already today and with you even more in the future. This is why we are looking for you, the doer with practical experience, supporting us in defining a customer-centric Berner offer and the associated go-to-market approaches, resulting in growth, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Come and shape the future together with us in Cologne or Künzelsau (Germany) as Global Application Manager (m/f/d) for our Construction or Mobility division
Was wir bieten
The values and sustainability of a family enterprise. And anything but rigid routine processes. After all, the Berner Group is undergoing a strategic transformation. Customer focus and digitalization are top priorities for us. This is the perfect setting for undaunted doers who are fully committed when daring new things, who stick to their ideas – even when this is not easy – and in this way put their lasting mark on our company, on a national as well as international level. We offer you many additional advantages. For instance, short lines of communication and decision-making, introductory training that is adjusted to you personally, a competitive salary with company pension scheme, and capital-forming benefits plus staff discounts on purchases of our expert products.
Was Sie auszeichnet
- Higher education as craftsman, e.g., technician
- Several years of professional experience in the respective industry (construction or automotive aftermarket), e.g., as a master craftsman, technician, automotive workshop manager, service manager, construction engineer, building project supervisor, foreman
- Sound practical experience and network in the industry (construction and/or automotive aftermarket)
- Proficiency in German and English, both written and spoken
- Customer focus in all actions
- Hands-on mentality (~50% field presence)
- Project management skills, ideally product management experience
- Communication and persuasion skills as well as commitment and flexibility
- Ability to work in a team and to deal with conflicts, critical faculty, flexibility, reliability and motivation
- Entrepreneurial thinking and action
Was Sie erwartet
- Be our technical and application expert for the Mobility or Construction division in Europe
- Identify customer needs for products, services and solutions and support other functions in creating the best offer for our customers, e.g., product specifications and practical field tests
- Share and spread your practical in-depth know-how about customer specializations, their processes and activities (applications)
- Derive action needs and ideas from your presence in the field, your interaction with customers and participate in sales meetings as well as trade fairs (up to 50%)
- Ensure customer centricity in all functions
- Support other functions like Product Management, Pricing, Marketing Communication, Training, Sales and global/local Segment Management with strong customer (process/application) understanding
- Ensure that the Berner offer is complete and tailored to the daily work of customers
- Be the first doing practical field testing
- Lead cross-functional (customer application) projects
Wer wir sind
We are the holding company of the Berner Group. With about 280 employees, we are managing the Europe-wide departure to the digital future and are positioning ourselves for the years to come. The Berner Group is a financially strong, owner-operated corporation in the second generation, with approximately 46 subsidiaries all over Europe.
Our core competencies are multichannel sales and the production of MRO goods, such as tools and chemical products for the automotive and industry sectors and the building trade. 8,200 people in the Berner, Caramba, and BTI Business Units make a difference – they move us ahead. Again and again, every day.